02 December, 2007

Kickbike Australia wins Business Award

Hi Dave Riley -

Business of the Year award

It is with great pleasure that I announce that Kickbike Australia has been named the Business SWAP –Australasian 2007 Business of the Year – sole trader

Business SWAP are a group of people who provide mentoring, experience and the education to really help you grow your business.

See www.businessswap.com.au


I must admit that this award would not have been possible without the support of a lot of people, especially my good lady Lyn, who has always been very positive about the times I had to spend away from home, the weekend work, the early mornings and the late nights. I couldn’t have done it without you.

The people at Business SWAP (Salespeople with a Purpose) in Brisbane have also been incredibly supportive and inspirational in helping me to make Kickbike the business it is now.

But most of all I would like to thank people like you individually, who have provided friendship, encouragement and a positive atmosphere to work with, over the last 5 years. Thanks Dave for all your support, and I intend to continue growing and expanding Kickbike even further, and look forward to your continued support during that process. Thanks.


Bruce Cook
Kickbike Australia